Zamil Inspection & Contracting Company provides comprehensive, high quality products and services to a wide range of industries. The Board of Directors regards the promotion of occupational health, safety and environmental welfare as a priority at all levels within the organization.
Our company is therefore committed to:
– Identifying hazards and evaluating risks associated with the company’s activities on a regular basis, and documenting a program to eliminate or reduce, as far as reasonably practicable, any risks identified so as to prevent injury and ill health.
– Meeting its obligations to employees, contractors and members of the public who may be affected by its operations; protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution.
– Ensuring, through appropriate training, planning and communication, that all personnel on-site are aware of their responsibilities regarding quality, health, safety & environment and competent to perform their jobs.
– Consulting and communicating with its employees and other interested parties on health and safety matters, and encouraging employees to participate in the health and safety management system.
– Continual improvement and performance measurement, by setting and reviewing on a regular basis health and safety objectives, targets and management programs at all levels within the company; and
– Improving site management and best practices, so as to provide a safe and healthy work environment in compliance with relevant regulatory, legislative and corporate requirements, such as but not limited to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 among others.